- Paw CBD uses the same superior broad spectrum CBD that’s found in high-quality human products, combined with the flavors and textures that your cat, dog, or horse will love.
- A range of strengths and concentrations lets you tailor your CBD for Pets program to the size and needs of your animal companion.
- an entire suite of hemp-derived, THC-Free* CBD products, we’ve developed the perfect way to deliver naturally-sourced CBD for Pets.
- Pet tincture oil from hemp plants grown organically at our state-of-the-art partner farms right here in the USA.
- The resulting oil that we create restricts the presence of THC to nearly untraceable amounts (less than 0.3%), so you can administer this pet CBD tincture with confidence… and without having to worry about any intoxicating effects.
- Just like their CBD products for humans, the pet CBD tinctures contain only two high-quality, natural ingredients: CBD oil and MCT oil (derived from coconuts to aid in absorption).
Green Roads offers you a premium selection of CBD oil for pets.
These blends of hemp-derived cannabinoid extracts and MCT oil deliver high bioavailability, meaning your pet’s body can use the CBD quickly and efficiently.
Pet CBD oils in a range of strengths for cats and dogs of all shapes and sizes.
The same commitment to quality that goes into our award-winning CBD products for humans.
Each batch of these oils is tested by a 3rd-party lab, and the resulting lab sheet is made available to you via a QR code
- Award-winning PureKana products come in two mouth-watering flavors, and are available for small, medium, or large-sized dogs.
- PureKana hemp pet treats are made in the USA and are free of artificial colors and preservatives.
- They are also non-toxic, non-addictive, non-GMO, and contain 0% THC.
Disclaimer. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are in no way intended to treat or diagnose any physical ailment or disease. Please consult your Doctor before adding CBD or any supplement to your diet. We are not doctors. This information was developed through our personal experience and research. They should not be considered medical advice. Please consult your doctor for all medical advice.